Whiter Teeth in a Single Visit
If you are looking for teeth whitening services in Glendale, Arizona, we are here to help you.
As we age, the enamel on our teeth starts to wear down, exposing the yellowish dentin underneath. This dentin can be stained when eating or drinking unhealthy foods.
Staining and yellowing teeth are detrimental to your appearance and make you look older. We can help you get rid of stained and yellow teeth by using advanced teeth whitening solutions.
Our dentists at Glendale can improve your cosmetic appearance with teeth whitening treatments. We understand that all patients have unique needs, so we tailor treatment plans according to the budget and needs of each patient.
Advanced Teeth Whitening Technology
Whether you have an event lined up or an important interview coming up, our advanced teeth whitening technology can give you whiter teeth in one visit.
Our in-office Zoom teeth whitening technique allows you to explore eight shades of whitening. Our advanced technique delivers impressive results in a single visit. The treatment will make your smile brighter and whiter.
The Zoom whitening technique is easy and reliable. Get in touch with the team of dentists at our Glendale facility to get an oral examination that allows our professionals to check the condition of your gums and teeth.
How Does It Work?
A whitening gel is applied to your teeth and bonded with a special laser light technology that activates the product. At AZ Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, our certified and experienced professionals monitor the process and ensure you are comfortable throughout.
The Zoom whitening method is divided into short 15-minute sessions. The gel is rinsed off your teeth after every session and then reapplied. The number of sessions required depends on the condition of your teeth and your desired shade of white.
KöR Whitening – Because Your Smile Matters
The KöR whitening technique is designed to improve older whitening techniques and resolve issues of intrinsic staining, sensitivity, and other issues related to the appearance of the teeth. KöR is a clinically tested whitening system widely recognized in cosmetic dentistry.
KöR’s whitening system is based on the concept that the quality of a teeth whitening procedure is based on the amount of time it remains intact and the strength of the whitening agent.
The KöR whitening procedure can be performed in our office in Glendale, Arizona, or in the comfort of your home. The process involves preparing a mouth tray with a high-strength whitening agent. During this procedure, the patient is required to wear the prepared tray for up to six hours. Compared to other whitening procedures, the KöR system takes longer but is superior in terms of longevity and effectiveness.
In the KöR procedure, the whitening gel is stored in a refrigerator to preserve freshness and bleaching agent. When applied to the teeth, the gel becomes stronger. KöR whitening does not use any irritating chemicals to increase storage time, making it safer and higher quality.
Benefits of KöR Teeth Whitening
- KöR teeth whitening technology delivers rapid results. The bleaching agents in the KöR whitening gel can whiten tetracycline stains and give permanent results.
- Patients are required to wear the mouth tray provided in the KöR whitening system for a longer time, which allows the whitening agents to work more efficiently than other techniques. The results are permanent and fix previously unresolved issues.
- You can have 20 shades of teeth whitening with KöR.
- KöR whitening is recommended as a long-lasting and permanent solution to hypersensitivity and deep staining.
- Take-home KöR whitening trays are customized according to your oral health and preferences. We ensure that our technique reflects your unique needs.
- To increase the strength of teeth whitening, we do not use any irritating chemicals.
- Our product also contains a desensitizer to prevent any discomfort or pain if you suffer from sensitivity.
At our facility in Glendale, we provide instructions to our patients to ensure they fully understand how the KöR whitening system works. If you have any additional questions, feel free to get in touch with us.